Welcome back to a new school year. We are very excited to be at the beginning of another great learning journey with your children.
We are delighted to welcome the following new staff to our Alwin Holland family
- Ms Morrison- Learning Assistance Teacher
- Ms Hedges- Primary Class Teacher
- Mrs Turner-London- Intermediate Class Teacher
- Ms Clarke- Elementary School Counsellor
- Mrs Haley- Principal
Schedule for the first week;
- Tuesday, 6th September, Grades 1-6 attend 8:50 am- 10:45 am returning to last year’s classroom.
- Wednesday to Friday, Grades 1-6 attend 8:50- 2:45
- Grades 1-6 will be in their new classes by the end of the week.
- Kindergarten students only. K students have visits on Wednesday 7th and Thursday 8th. Please see the letter you received at WTK orientation in June for which session applies to you. On Tuesday 13th, K students attend from 9:15 until 1pm (including lunch). On Wednesday 14th, K students attend from 8:50 until 2:45.
- Please do not send anything straight away. Our school has ordered supplies for your children (see “Fees”) below.
Fees will be collected from Monday 12th September.
- The cost is $55 if you want to buy school supplies, purchased for you by the school, or $25 if you are buying your own supplies.
- The $25 pays for an agenda and cultural events throughout the year.
- Please provide inside shoes
- Feel free to join in our morning run/walk at the start of the day (weather permitting)
Please consult our website for updates http://www.holland.prn.bc.ca/